Thanks for your interest in becoming a contributor.
To contribute to the Insight Hub you will need to become a registered user. We accept content relating to gender equality for women and girls in sport and physical activity for publication on our website. Submissions meeting our criteria will be published on our website and will be available to the public. We may also select content to be promoted through our social media channels and international network.
Research is defined as the creation of new knowledge and/or the use of existing knowledge in a new and creative way so as to generate new concepts, methodologies and understandings. This could include synthesis and analysis of previous research to the extent that it leads to new and creative outcomes.
A case study is a detailed study of a specific subject, such as a person, group, place, event, organisation, or phenomenon that focuses on describing, comparing, evaluating and understanding different aspects of a research problem.
A toolkit is a strategy, resource or template(s) that could be used to support the implementation of an initiative or programme by another organisation or individual.
Video or Audio
This type of content includes podcasts, radio/television/web interview or story.
News or Article
A news or article content is a brief summary of an event, person, initiative, project or organisation with a catchy headline or title. Articles and news stories do not contain citations or reference lists and they are not considered scholarly, peer reviewed or academic.
Case studies, research, articles or toolkits should either describe your organisation’s practice in or plans for supporting women and girls in play, sport and active recreation or individual experiences of supporting women and girls in play, sport and active recreation.
- Authors may submit multimedia (image, Youtube links, audio, documents) to accompany their submission
- Submissions may be edited for length, style and content, with the author’s approval of the final version before publication
- You confirm that you have the necessary permissions to share the information contained in your submission. Your submission will be published under a CC-BY Creative Commons Licence
- We do not accept submissions that relate to the exclusion of a particular group or individual e.g. discrimination against race, religion, gender, status, age, disability, or other social identity.
Submissions meeting the above criteria will be published on our website and will be available to the public.
In order to register your account details, your email address must match your organisation's name. This is to verify that you are an employee of the organisation and have the appropriate permissions to submit insights on behalf of the organisation.
If your organisation does not have a domain, please email email@example.com with the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Organisation Details
- Preferred organisation URL
- Social Media Links